I LOVE MY KUYA SO MUCH!! (You know who you are)
Me and my kuya were reminiscing all afternoon about the past and how happy and carefree we were. Our talk that afternoon made me remember instances that I have forgotten like the time when he treated me to Starbucks just because he felt like it. He would also occasionally treat me ice cream. Hahaha! We also reminisced my first ever trip to Divisoria and Quiapo because I came with him to buy stuff for his girl. :-P I also remembered the countless times I asked him to help me with my problems-- and he was always there, ready to help me.
Those little things.... *sighs* are indeed special but I failed to show my appreciation. Yes, those little things seems ordinary, but when he said that he did those things because he sees me as a bunsong kapatid, it made me shed to tears. Hehehe drama ba?
In my entire life, I felt that I was never appreciated by my real (biological) siblings so that moment when he said that he sees me as a bunsong kapatid was the first time, my entire life that I felt that someone really appreciates and treats me as one.
It really feels great! I LOVE YOU! You will always be my makulit na kuya and I will continue to be your bratty and spoiled bunsong kapatid. (Though I will TRY to be a bit nicer to you now :P) Nothing can change that! PLEASE always remember that. God Bless! You know I'm praying for you. Stay out of trouble muna please. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment