After almost a year, I was able to blog again.. here on Blogger that is.. I've been enjoying multiply too much. I was supposed to delete this site, but after reading some of my old posts, I felt it was such a waste to delete old memories.
Now, I need a new outlet. Since in multiply, I can't really anymore post stuff there "basta-basta". (long story) Since only few knows about this site, or rather knew about this site, I guess, I can trust that there would not be anymore intruders.
Anyway, from my last post, it looks like I was just about to enter college. HAHA! To think that my first year would soon end. I have adjusted well in La Salle. I made new friends, made some "silent" enemies.. >:)) I also learned a lot too.. Did stuff I never imagined I'd do. Experienced new stuff.. hahaha!
Anyway, I'm getting uber sleepy right now.. so, i'll continue this tomorrow nalang ulit. :) Seeyaah! :D
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment