Friday, April 27, 2007

Seth's Funny Quotes..

I just finished watching the last episode of The OC... waaaah!! I'm so sad! I thought the show was lame at first, but I got into it.. :(
Oh well..
Anyway, here are some of my favorite lines said by Seth Cohen in the show..

Sandy: Since the minute you were born I knew I would never take another easy breath without knowing that you were all right.
Seth: So I'm like asthma?
---
Seth: Ohh ... I've missed you. It's been too long.
Ryan: You're talking to a boat, Seth.
Seth: Yeah, I talk to a plastic horse, too, but that never worries anyone.
---
Seth: So, what's the GP, RA?"
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said.
Seth:"Game plan, Ryan Atwood
Ryan: You're just using initials now?"
Seth: Yeah, it saves time.
Ryan: Well not if you have to translate.
Seth: GP.
Ryan: Game plan?
Seth: Good point
---
Seth(about Ryan): He enjoys sunset walks, punching people and not smiling.
---
(When they found out that Luke's dad was gay)
Summer: "Besides, Marissa is happy now."
Seth: "And by happy you mean gay."
---
Luke: Maybe I should just blow it off. Hit the beach. Let people get it out of their systems.
Ryan: No, it doesn't work like that. It's been three months and I'm still the kid from Chino who burned a house down.
Marissa: And I'm still the girl who tried to kill herself in Mexico.
Seth: Yeah ... and I'm still - I'm still - well, I'm still Seth Cohen.
---
Seth: What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.
Ryan: What happens in Mexico?
Seth: I don't know because it stays there! That's why we must go.
---
Seth: If you're alone, cough twice.
Ryan: I'm alone.
---
Seth: I got two girls in bikinis trying to seduce me, which sounds awesome. But I’m scared, I’m wet and I’m cold, Ryan.
---
Summer: Was I really mean to you?
Seth: No, Summer ... to be mean you would have had to speak to me.
---


OC reminds me about my friends.. Especially the last season, when they were graduating from high school, applying for colleges and separating from classmates and friends.. Me and my friends also just graduated.. I miss my friends soo much! I will be studying at De La Salle University.. My other friends will be studying in different schools.. I hope we will be able to stay in touch, if not, babatukan ko mga ulo nila.. hehe.. joke lang.. hehe.. basta sana hindi masisira ang "sirkulo ng magkakaibigan".. Miss you guys..

"We started our group.. our circle of friends.. and like that circle, there is no beginning or end..."

No comments: