Phew! It's been a long time since my last post!
The thing is, I've been so busy with so many things to do...
I don't have other time for other things..
but, if ever I have free time, I prefer to play Neopets, an online game I am now fond of playing, because it is the only thing that don't require me to think.. hehe..
Soo.. as I have mentioned earlier, I am indeed very busy, with school, MSA and other stuffs.. I can actually feel my head going to explode any minute now.. That's the reason I have a hard time sleeping... First, I have many things to do that I don't have time to do anything else, SLEEP.. but if ever I have time, I just simply can't sleep.. maybe because of all the worrying about school, MSA, and other stuff(sorry kung paulit ulit...)There are just soo many homeworks, quizzes, reportings to study then I still have problems with other random things... waaaaah!! I'm super stressed!! Then again, if you spell "stressed" backwards, you get "desserts".. very clever huh?! It's suppose to make me feel better.. but it actually doesn't... I just don't see the connection.. haaay...
Well, allow me to change the topic before my head would totally explose! Well, let's see.. hmmm... oh yeah.. we just had our acquaintance party! It was so much fun-- NOT! Actually, it wasn't that bad.. heck, who am i kidding?!! It started off in the morning of the party.. we actually had classes! Can you believe it?! But, I guess, our class is very, very lucky because our first subject was Math, and we had a quiz! oh joy! please excuse my sarcasm... Anyways after 2 hours of Math, we had our break... then we were supposed to have VE classes but Mrs. Mallanes was no where to be found... hehe... we all felt happly/relieved that there is no more classes... that was that until our very special adviser informed us that the party had been moved to 2:00 pm instead of 5... talk about panic! we still have to prepare, dress up and stuff... well, i guess, we all survived and by 2:00, everyone was dressed and ready to party! When we got to the gym, where the party had been held, we all found out that the theme of the
party had been changed from "Dress up your denim pants" to "NO HATS, NO ENTRY"... it was hell, a lot of us weren't wearing any hats, thus, only few were allowed in... and the ones who doesn't have hats are given incident reports... then during the party, we were not allowed to have fun... or else we might get an incident report... but ofcourse, us seniors, can't be stop from doing what we do best... we had fun! and fortunately our very special adviser could not do anything about it... I had fun with my friends, we took atleast about a million pictures of ourselves... hehe... and it looks like everyone enjoyed the food...hehe... or maybe we were all just hungry?... i don't know... I called home to have someone pick me up when free dance started... for your info, i hate/can't dancing/dance... but I had to wait a while for the car to arrived... I just stayed with my friends inside the High School building until my car arrived... When I got home, there was also a party waiting for me... it was my sisters birthday... it was so much fun--NOT(again)... I was so tired... sooooo that's it....
Another thing, last Sunday, I had my 3rd molar removed(surgery)... Yes, it was/is painful... Now, I have this "big bukol" on my lower right cheek due to the surgery... Takeshi and my other friends teased me that I look like I'm eating a jaw breaker... hmmppphh... On the bright side, I had my hair cut last Sunday too... I now have short hair with bangs... hehe... new look!
Oh yeah, congrats to the Italians for winning the FIFA world cup! It was just too bad that Brazil lost and wasn't able to make it to the finals... I just hope the next world cup on 2010, Kaka would still play! hehe...
What else?.... hmmmmm.... I guess this is enough to make up for my one month absence in blogger... hehe.... take care y'all...and thanks for reading! *mwah*
----------------
i just remembered, it's St. Benedicts day, meaning walang classes sa Beda! waaaah!! i am sooo ingit!! waaah... well that's all....
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment