At last a new layout! FINALLY! haha.. I'm not really that good in making blogs, or maybe it's just the fact that I'm lazy to make one.. So, instead I downloaded one from "blogskins".. POOF! Instant blog layout! haha!
So, today was just an "ordinary day" at school.. We practiced our dance for the prom.. We actually had to dance "boogie" in front of all those people.. I admit, I totally suck in dancing.. It was like hell during that practice.. And sobrang nahihiya ako sa dance partner ko kasi I know he was having a hard time too because of me.. oh well.. I'll just practice harder.. haha..
We also practiced for the poetry contest.. I still can't memorize my piece!! Wah! The contest is already on Monday! Well during the practice, we have to recite our piece in front of our strict and scary teacher.. I was sooo scared.. Since I wasn't prepared, I just improvised some stuff.. well i guess it worked because our teacher diddn't say anything negative about it... haha.. i guess i should start memorizing now.. haha..
bye for now!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment